Employee Benefits Consulting
- Analysis of employer's present benefits with possible savings upon renewal of:
- - Medical, Dental, Vision
- - Prescription Drugs, TDI, Life/AD&D
- - Long-Term Disability, Long-Term Care, Short-Term Disability
- - Wellness Programs, Cafeteria Plans, Business Travel Accident
- Design new plans or review new benefits
- Develop plan specifications for your group needs and conduct market cost surveys.
- Present spreadsheet analysis for your review, comparing benefits and costs of current programs vs. suggested alternatives
- Review State and Federal legislation including PPACA that affect employee benefits and communicate changes
- Design employee communication materials, including announcement of benefit revisions, summaries of employee benefit plans, annual benefit statements, employee handbooks
- Conduct employee meetings to discuss Existing benefits, Plan revisions, Enrollment in new plans, Claims procedures & administration
- Prepare specimen Plan Documents and Summary Plan Descriptions for your use
- Prepare 5500’s for signature; file SPDs with Dept. of Labor if necessary
- Review booklets, certificates, Summary Plan Descriptions and contracts for accuracy
- Provide periodic newsletter with employee benefit legal changes, trends and updates
Servicing over 100 companies of various sizes and industries. A partial list of industries include Restaurants, Public Entities, Technology, Grocery Stores, and Trucking.
Our clientele consists of groups from 2 to 4000 with medical insurance followed by long term disability, life, and group long term care. No matter the coverage or group size, it is our goal to service all clients with our full attention.